T H E F O R G O T T E N
A U T H O R
T A G B O A R D
A R C H I V E
C R E D I T S
Intro~
Sunday, December 24, 2006
^^ thanks m33kerz for the santa suit.
=.=" tho it look like a jester more...HOHOHO..Merry X'Mas!
and
Thank you gals T.T..I'm touched really~~ iVodka rox!!
Crotalus at 1:44 PM
bio here
pics here/tagboard
Previous Posts
Been slacking around lately..losing my purpose of ...
i felt like i'm going thru pms....HOHOHOOHlife is ...
juz a short post update....hohohowill update more ...
woot...recently audition had a bug...i was in the ...
5th Dec, 4 of us went out to PESTA...its sorta lik...
2nd Dec, we went out and did some gathering...vara...
finally after almost 10yrs of delay and economical...
1st Dec, went out for some outing with DJAlvin and...
woot!! lotsa pics and stuffs to update~~4 of us, v...
erm...been awhile since i updated my blog...busy d...
Credits
Photobucket