"Who Killed TheAngel's Toe"
12th Oct 2006, Genting Indoor arcade, STOMP THE SPIDER!!
TheAngel and I play 'stomp the spider' arcade game, 7 spiders altogether...we divided 3 each and the middle 1..both of us to watch out. The 1st middle spider came out, we stomped it and I killed TheAngel's toe...hohohohohoo...and we continue playing without realising anything wrong with her toe.
The crime scene 
The victim...manslaughter...
The emotion......
R.I.P....hohohohoho
and....dang...msn live messenger problem.....gah....!!!! dunno wat went wrong, can login into other ID..but cant login into my crotalus's ID....sheesshhh.....
12th Oct 2006, Genting Indoor arcade, STOMP THE SPIDER!!
TheAngel and I play 'stomp the spider' arcade game, 7 spiders altogether...we divided 3 each and the middle 1..both of us to watch out. The 1st middle spider came out, we stomped it and I killed TheAngel's toe...hohohohohoo...and we continue playing without realising anything wrong with her toe.
The crime scene 
The victim...manslaughter...The emotion......

R.I.P....hohohohohoand....dang...msn live messenger problem.....gah....!!!! dunno wat went wrong, can login into other ID..but cant login into my crotalus's ID....sheesshhh.....
